Filed under Student Life

Eight selected for All-District Choir

Junior++Wade+Henderson%2C+Kieon+Davis%2C+juniors+Lerran+Yoder%2C+Alexa+Scrivner%2C+Becky+Petesch+and+Madeline+Schockmann%2C+and+seniors+Helena+Givens+and+Ally+Thomas+have+all+been+selected+for+All-District+Choir.+Juniors+Toni+Turner+and+Jessica+Dwyer+and+senior+Ren+Rozzel+have+also+been+selected+to+be+part+of+the+Women%27s+All-District+Honor+choir.+They+will+participate+in+the+District+Choir+performance+on+October+13th.+
Junior  Wade Henderson, Kieon Davis, juniors Lerran Yoder, Alexa Scrivner, Becky Petesch and Madeline Schockmann, and seniors Helena Givens and Ally Thomas have all been selected for All-District Choir. Juniors Toni Turner and Jessica Dwyer and senior Ren Rozzel have also been selected to be part of the Women's All-District Honor choir. They will participate in the District Choir performance on October 13th.

Junior Wade Henderson, Kieon Davis, juniors Lerran Yoder, Alexa Scrivner, Becky Petesch and Madeline Schockmann, and seniors Helena Givens and Ally Thomas have all been selected for All-District Choir. Juniors Toni Turner and Jessica Dwyer and senior Ren Rozzel have also been selected to be part of the Women's All-District Honor choir. They will participate in the District Choir performance on October 13th.

Ally Estes

Ally Estes

About the Photographer
Ally Estes, Editor-In-Chief
  Ally Estes is a senior with a passion for the liberal arts. She currently attends Warsaw High but plans on attending Graceland University in Iowa, where she will study Biochemistry. Estes has been involved in gardening club, science club, math club, volleyball, English club, NHS, Quill and Scroll, pep club, concert band, color guard, and...