Cozy fashion is the theme for fall

Senior Angela Konoposak poses with a hand on hip, to show off her cute fall fit. Konopasek’s favorite part of fall is drinking hot coffee everyday.

As the fall season comes around, many students like to change up their style to go with the fall theme. Students are excited to pull out their favorite fall fashion in honor of the season. “Leggings and a crewneck is my go to fall outfit,” junior Brylee Brewster said.
Flannels have become a popular choice to wear with fall outfits as well. Lots of students wear them for warmth and style. “A flannel and jeans is my favorite thing to wear in the fall season,” freshman Brianna Fellers said.
Fellers also expressed how she in general enjoys wearing fall outfits because they are comfortable. Ugg’s have started to have a resurgence of popularity to wear during this fall season. People have found many ways to style them and add them to their fall outfits, along with how many varieties there are of them. “My go-to fall outfit would be wearing my Ugg’s, sweats, and a hoodie,” sophomore Josh Harvath said.
Fall outfits are seen as a time to dress cozy and comfortable. Hoodies are a continuing tradition choice to wear in the fall. The main opinion usually expressed throughout this time, is not only how comfortable hoodies can be, but the warmth they bring.
However, flannel seems to be the most popular fall accessory during the fall months. Flannels come in very many different patterns, sizes, and colors. “Flannels are by far my favorite part of my attire in fall. I pretty much just like to keep it comfy and cozy all the time,” Junior Kendall Bagley said.