Junior adds fourth pageant title

Reigning America’s Ideal Miss Missouri Teen Tatum Bohl stops for a picture with the past winner. It was Bohl’s fourth title in the last year and a half.

Junior Tatum Bohl has added another pageant title to her resume this fall. This is her fourth win in the last year and a half that she has been participating in pageants. She won America’s Ideal Miss Missouri Teen on Oct. 28.

She got started into pageants after winning the Jubilee Days Queen title in 2022. She has also won USA National Miss Missouri Teen and National Elite Miss Missouri Teen. Bohl wants to continue and get a national title as soon as possible.

“Pageants have changed my life for the best and I would encourage anyone who has been considering pageants to do them,” she said.

Some of Bohl’s favorite times are meeting the other girls.

“My favorite part about pageants is the amazing opportunities it comes with, I meet so many amazing people who I know I will be friends with forever,” Bohl said.

Pageants are also a way for Bohl to share her talent. She enjoys tap dancing and features tap routines in these competitions.

Bohl’s pageant life has taken her to many places, such as New York City and Hollywood Studios in Florida. 

“The farthest place I’ve traveled was New York to walk in New York Fashion Seek,” she said.

Bohl claims to never be nervous during a pageant.

“I don’t get nervous at pageants anymore because I believe everything happens for a reason,” Bohl says. 

Bohl admits that it is not easy and she works hard to be at her best to compete.

“My advice would be to work extremely hard because you get what you put in and you won’t get any better if you don’t practice,” Bohl said.