Two seniors end last volleyball season with cherished experiences

Senior Ariaunna Johnson takes one of her last starting line up run-outs. Warsaw took the fall to Eldorado Springs.

With volleyball season coming to an end, the senior players have mixed emotions about leaving the season behind. They have left a great impact on the Warsaw High School volleyball team through their dedication and hard work.

Ally Wenberg and Ariaunna Johnson are the only seniors this year. They have both played for many years.

“This season ending makes me really sad, but I am also very thankful for the memories and friendships this sport has given me,” senior middle hitter Ally Wenberg said.

The seniors aren’t the only ones with many emotions this volleyball season, numerous girls on the team are going to miss them dearly.

“I’m going to miss Ariaunna’s bubbly personality and her enthusiasm and how she is always there for everyone,” freshman middle hitter Ashley Spry said.

With there only being two seniors, their efforts on and off the court do not go unnoticed.

“Ally and Ariaunna are both very hard workers and always have uplifting attitudes toward their teammates,” assistant coach Bobbi Swisher said.

“The teams dynamic will change drastically once they graduate,” sophomore setter Emma Johnson said.

For the past four years of high school volleyball, senior middle hitters Ariuanna Johnson and Ally Wenberg have gained lifelong friendships and memories that they will never forget.

“One of my favorite memories would have to be bonding and laughing with my closest friends during the bus rides to and from away games,” senior middle hitter Ariaunna Johnson said.

“Playing ball with the same group of girls the last three years has been really fun,” Wenberg said. “I’m going to miss the bond with my team and the family relationship it gave me.”