Filed under News, Showcase

Mathletes place at C of O

The mathletes traveled to the College of the Ozarks for a math competition on April 4.  They included, (front row) freshmen Taylor Spry, Kylee Fajen, and senior Cody Wilson; (second row) freshman Haley Dwyer, juniors Jessie Glenn, Suzy Cortright, and freshman McKenzie Hensley; (third row) sophomore Elaine Ngo, freshman Lauren Kreisel, sophomore Gabrielle Porter, juniors Kamryn Yach, and Caitlin Dudenhoeffer; (fourh row)
sophomore Matthew Schrader, juniors Maleek Porter, Jacob Luebbert, and freshman Joe Montez. The Algebra team tied for 4th place and the Trigonometry team placed 5th.

The mathletes traveled to the College of the Ozarks for a math competition on April 4. They included, (front row) freshmen Taylor Spry, Kylee Fajen, and senior Cody Wilson; (second row) freshman Haley Dwyer, juniors Jessie Glenn, Suzy Cortright, and freshman McKenzie Hensley; (third row) sophomore Elaine Ngo, freshman Lauren Kreisel, sophomore Gabrielle Porter, juniors Kamryn Yach, and Caitlin Dudenhoeffer; (fourh row) sophomore Matthew Schrader, juniors Maleek Porter, Jacob Luebbert, and freshman Joe Montez. The Algebra team tied for 4th place and the Trigonometry team placed 5th.