Taylor Bunch

Taylor Bunch, Staff Contributor

Senior Taylor Bunch is pursuing her second year of being the Editor-In-Chief for the Ozark Echoes Yearbook staff.  Bunch is passionate about leaving her mark on WHS by leaving this school with her work in the yearbook.

“High School goes by super fast. Yearbook is one thing that is never gonna go away - pictures are never gonna go away. We might forget what happens, but they will always be able to look at this book and see how you felt at a certain time and show them pictures of who they were in high school,” she said.

She is involved in color guard, STUCO, English club, math club, the president of the National Honor Society, and the president of the pep club and many more extracurricular activities.When Bunch is not in school she is normally doing school activities or talking about school.

She is passionate about writing and telling the stories of other people and is motivated by her own weakness and strives to be better. She is inspired by her mom because she knows how to be strong because of her.

All content by Taylor Bunch
Eldon_9-22_TBunch (10)

[Photo] Friday night lights off for another season

Drew Dawson, Web & Social Media Editor
November 21, 2017
Senior Dallas Larsen, junior Logan Davis, Kamaryn Yach, Jake Luebbert and Rylee Pals get into character on the animal-themed Toto Thursday. Homecoming spirit week had many students getting into costumes to show their Wildcat pride.

[Photo] Homecoming Spirit Week 2017

Madi Rozzel, Staff Writer
September 26, 2017
Senior Alexis Harris practices using the kick wheel to make a bowl in pottery. This was her first time on the wheel. Photo by Taylor Bunch.

Practice Makes Perfect

Taylor Bunch, Yearbook Editor-in-Chief
September 8, 2017
Load More Stories